- 2 ½ tbsp Organic Kitchen extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (grated)
- ¼ tsp sea salt and black pepper 2 ½ tbsp cornstarch
- 350ml unsweetened almond milk 120ml vegetable broth
- Pinch of Just Natural ground nutmeg
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2-3 medium potatoes (very thinly sliced) 30g vegan parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Wash and peel your potatoes before
- In a saucepan, on medium heat, whisk the almond milk, vegetable broth, nutmeg and nutritional Once combined, lower heat down to a simmer and stir frequently.
- In a separate bowl mix together the corn starch and water until no clumps are Pour that into the cheese mixture and mix well.
- Stir until the sauce thickens
- Layer potatoes and cheese mixture into ramakins. Sprinkle the top with vegan cheese for extra
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 After 20 minutes remove foil and bake for another 20 minutes uncovered.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving. A perfect, cruelty-free side dish, or a simple plant-based treat for smaller tums this